SOC (Separation of Concerns) is one of the best Design Patterns that I love so much. Using this design pattern, I found it more easier for me to identified bug on my code.
- Business Logic: Business logic related to your application.
- Data Access: Handling data access.
After build, the content will merge into one file like this:
1) On your project, add reference to AjaxMin nuget. After install the nuget reference on your project, put <Import Project=”ajax-min.targets” /> on your .csproject
2) After installed the reference, create new file with name ajax-min.targets on your root project. (Change the output folder to your Solution Directory folder for finding the result)
result-directory-folder is a folder after merging complete. So you need to change this configuration to the Folder that you want (Folder is must inside the Solution Folder).
Using this method, when you want to get the result. You only need to build and open your result folder to see the result.
Benefit using this method:
- More focus when developing feature.